Online Safety Information
Children at our school use the internet on a regular basis as part of their learning. In school, we have regular Online Safety activities to remind children of the importance of keeping themselves safe online.
Below are a few links to some very useful information regarding Online Safety for parents, carers and children:
- Think U Know – containing internet safety advice for those aged from 5 to 16, along with parents and teachers, this site is produced by CEOP (the Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre).
- Internet Safety Zone – Look in the ‘Under 13s’ section for useful safety advice and information.
- Kidsmart – An award-winning internet safety programme for children.
- Know IT All – lots of useful advice for keeping yourselves and your children safe on the Internet.
- Bullying UK – Information and advice about bullying for children, parents and schools.
- Kidscape – An organisation which helps to prevent bullying and child abuse.
- Childline – ChildLine is the free helpline for children and young people in the UK.
- BBC Stay Safe – Test your Internet safety knowledge with Hacker and help the Horrible Histories gang stay safe online.
- Net Smartz Kids– Click on the image opposite to visit the Net Smartz Kids website for lots of e-safety activities.
- Childnet International – website to “help make the Internet a great and safe place for children”.